Health & Fitness News
The weather is getting colder now which means shorter days, longer nights and a lot of temptation into going straight home from work and curl up in the sofa whilst eating something not very healthy, making the pounds creep up slowly but surely!
In order to combat this, we have a range of things going on here at the Club:
- Get a new program in order to keep motivated. Look at duration, types of exercises, areas to focus on, etc. Our Wellness Team can help you with this
- Book yourself into a class. If you are booked into something, the chances of you missing the workout will reduce drastically. We have 94 classes per week that you can choose from
- Sign up for our Acceler8 Turbo Weight Loss Group. This should keep you focused and hold you accountable for 6 weeks prior to Xmas
In November, we will be trialing a few classes to find out whether they will be good additions to our timetable:
- Mondays 17:30pm – Barre
- Tuesdays 11:15am – Barre
- Thursdays 9:30am – Mindfulness and Meditation
- Thursdays 11am – Hula Fitness
- Sundays 8:30am – Body Combat
Depending on how these classes do in November, we will make them regular features on our Timetable from January.
Earlier in October we said goodbye to Jules Kennedy, our Fitsteps and Dance instructor. Jules has gone on to a new chapter, working Full Timer as a School director in Oxford. I’m sure you’ll join me wishing her the best of luck in her new venture.
This month we also said goodbye to Luke Coles from the Wellness Team. Luke has been in the team since October 2018 and has decided to take his career a step further into Health and Fitness Management. Good luck Luke!
That’s it from me! Have a great month!
Click here to return to Oops! There are no newsletters to display.