Monday 2nd March 2020
Considering the developments (and some fears) around coronavirus, we’d like to share some useful recommendations for staying informed and measures to help everyone feel and stay safe.
Public Health England (PHE) recommends that the following general cold and flu precautions are taken to help prevent people from catching and spreading COVID-19:
- cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze. See Catch it, Bin it, Kill it
- put used tissues in the bin straight away
- wash your hands with soap and water often – use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available.
- try to avoid close contact with people who are unwell
- clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
- do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean
We ask all members to ensure that they are using the sanitiser provided in all areas of the gym and studio to wipe down their equipment after use.
Our team members are sanitising high contact areas frequently and we have multiple hand sanitisers in and around the Club for your use.
Thank you for your assistance.